Pure Bliss meets or exceeds all criteria set forth for Salons and Spas by the CDC, the State of Michigan, and Licensing through State board. The following is the list of precautions that we have taken to insure the health and safety of you, the client, as well as our staff.
Protocols and Procedures to protect you!
1. Masks or face shields are worn by all employees.
2. Hand washing sinks and hand sanitizer are readily available throughout Pure Bliss. All employees will re-wash their hands before and after each guest.
3. Every employee at Pure Bliss has to have their temperature taken with a touch less thermometer before the start of their shift every day. Any employee with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be sent home immediately.
3. Customer service employees will sanitize all frequently touched surfaces every 30 minutes.
4. Disposable chair covers are on all hair and nail chairs and are properly disposed of in-between each guest, then replaced with a new disposable cover for our next guest.
5. Barriers have been installed throughout the hair and nail salon to increase your protection.
6. Community use items such as magazines and open coffee pots will not be used at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
7. Commonly used items such as credit card reader and ink pens will be sanitized after each use.
8. As always at Pure Bliss, all towels, capes, and sheets are laundered after each use.
9. Pure Bliss is recording your contact information such as phone number privately in our system, in the event that we need to reach out to you.
10. Common areas are closed or restricted to single guest use at this time.
11. Massage therapists and estheticians will wear full face masks at all times during services. All treatment rooms contain sinks for hand washing before and after services.
Pure Bliss respectfully asks you to help us prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the following ways:
1. Pure Bliss respectfully asks that all guests wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, disposable masks are available for purchase upon your arrival for $1.
2. In an effort to reduce the number of people in the salon at one time, we respectfully ask that you remain in your car until the time of your appointment. Please call Pure Bliss upon arrival and inquire as to whether your service provider is ready to greet you.
3. Please observe social distancing guidelines whenever possible - 6 feet apart from other guests.
4. Signs are located throughout the salon and floors have been marked to provide instruction and direction upon your arrival.
5. Curbside pickup is available for retail purchases. Please call ahead and purchase your products and one of our associates will bring them out to you!
6. Please do not bring personal items into the salon with you, other than keys, cell phone, and method of payment.
7. Please do not bring extra guests with you who are not receiving services. This does not extend to care givers.
8. Please bring your own beverages in a closed container